Just a kid from Detroit...
Pro Basketball Player... Inspired to give back!
Tavelyn James Foundation Scholarship
2018/2019 School Year
Limited to Michigan Students Only
1. Must be a graduate by the end of the school year
2. Must achieve a cumulative grade point average of at least a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or whatever is considered a "B" average, based on county board grading policies, in both core courses AND overall coursework required for graduation.
Minimum Test Score Requirements:
1. Must meet standardized test score criteria on ACT or SAT national test by the June testing dates of the application year.
■ ACT Score requirement: 22 composite score with a minimum of 20 in English, Mathematics, Science, and Reading.
■ SAT Score requirement: 1060 combined score with minimum of 480 in Mathematics and 490 in Critical Reading.
Send in a 300-500 word essay Topic: What is the Importance of Sports in Education?
2018/2019 school year. $1,000 Scholarship
Topic: What is the Importance of Sports in Education?
Required documents to be sent in with application.
1. Copy of Diploma
2. High Transcripts
3. Acceptance letter from school of choice
5. Written letter from High school Coach
Email documents to: email@example.com